Submitted by lelia on Wed, 06/15/2022 - 2:42pm
Fruitiness, freshness and complexity are the three principal defining characteristics of Segura Viudas Brut. The fruit and the freshness stem from the meticulous care with which we handle our grapes. The complexity comes from a very special technique, which involves autolysis of the yeast cells in the base wine for 3 months before bottling, and a second autolysis of the yeast cells for a minimum of 12 months ageing in bottle.
• Manel Quintana – Technical Director of Segura Viudas and Oenologist
• Ton Raventós – Head of Laboratory at Segura Viudas and Oenologist
The perfect combination: Pair our cava with these recipes
- Anchovies, dry tomato, and apple compote toast.
- Creamy omelette with blue cheese, dates, and walnuts.
- Porcini mushroom risotto.
- Monkfish stew with clams and peas.
Rose and Sparkling
On Our Shelves Now
Curbside Pick Up/In Store Pick up Only