For Schools and Libraries
We love librarians and local educators. If you shop at One More Page, we offer a 15% discount - and if you're purchasing something for your class you'll get a 20% discount, so make sure to tell us.
WE LOVE SCHOOLS & LIBRARIES
We're committed to providing personal and high-quality service to local educators and librarians. We offer a variety of support and services specifically designed to meet your needs and enhance your school’s ability to provide students with good books and excellent literary experiences, including:
- Author visits – Recent author visits include Tom “Origami Yoda” Angleberger, Eric Litwin and Who Was? Tour
- Young Adult Author Panels - Special discounts for larger quantity book orders
- One School, One Book - Title suggestions, special discounts, and book orders
- In-store book fairs and fundraisers for schools, PTA’s, booster clubs, teams, etc.
- Everyday discounts for schools, teachers, and librarians:
- 20% discount on books for school/library use
- 15% discount on books for personal use.
Our staff will work with you to customize book orders, facilitate author visits, or fulfill any other book-related needs to ensure maximum convenience for you and maximum enjoyment and enrichment for your school’s students and families. If you would like to hear more about programs we’ve done with other schools, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you with a reference.
- Approved vendor for both Arlington and Fairfax counties
- Business in Education (BIE) Partner with Falls Church City Public Schools.
If you have any questions, or if we can assist you with any immediate needs, please contact Trish Brown, our Educational Services Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.