- How do I order books that Maggie will personalize?
- How do I order books that Maggie has signed?
- When will my books arrive?
- How many books can I order to be shipped internationally?
- What is included in the shipping fees?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What if I don’t see the edition of the book I want to order available on the website?
- Can I have Maggie personalize books I’ve bought through other retailers?
- The preorder campaign is over, but can I still get the giveaways?
- Can you get a message to Maggie for me?
- What shipping options do you offer?
- Why do I need to pay more for Tarot shipping?
- What is your returns policy?
- How will Brexit affect my book or tarot order to the UK?
- When do you charge me for my order?
- Who can I contact with more questions?
1. How do I order books that Maggie will personalize?
Maggie is happy to personalize all books ordered through a Preorder Campaign. If One More Page Books is not currently offering a preorder campaign, then you will need to wait until the next campaign to order personalized books. If you would like to order multiple personalized copies of a book, please add the book to your cart as individual items in order to personalize each copy of the book.
Because Maggie is only able to travel to One More Page a few times before a release date, ALL Personalized books will ship to be received on or near the release date for the preorder campaign. This applies to all personalized book orders that do not include the preordered book.
2. How do I order books that Maggie has signed?
One More Page Books has copies of most of the books that Maggie has published in the store, signed and ready to ship. These books will not be personalized, but are available year-round. Visit the Signed Books page to order.
3. When will my books arrive?
Signed Books: One More Page Books will process and ship your order right away, and you will receive an email with a confirmation that your order has been processed and shipped. Make sure to check your Spam or Updates folder. Transit times depend on your location and the shipping options you select at checkout.
Preorder Campaigns: Books ordered as part of a preorder campaign (including the preordered book, and any books ordered to be personalized with it) will not be received until the week of the release for that preorder campaign. This includes personalized books ordered without a copy of the preorder campaign book. The preorder campaign for Bravely end May 3rd, 2022.
International Preorders: One More Page Books will do our best to ensure that your books arrive in a timely manner. However, due to customs and international shipping delays due to the pandemic, your orders may arrive after the release date.
Ordering BOTH Signed and Preordered Books: If you purchased signed books as well as personalized books as part of a preorder campaign, they will ALL be shipped as part of the preorder campaing to be received on/near realease date. Please place a separate order for any signed books if you would like to receive your signed books before the preorder release date.
4. How many books can I order to be shipped internationally?
You can order as many books as you would like! Although our shipping system should accurately charge you the correct amount for shipping your international purchases, we may need to contact you to request a second shipping payment to cover the additional fees for shipping large orders internationally. If this applies to your order, One More Page Books will email you separately with instructions.
5. What is included in the shipping fees?
Please note that our shipping fees include charges for processing each book and item, as well as materials used to ship the items and labor costs for the orders and campaigns.
6. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay. We are also able to accept One More Page Books gift cards, but our system requires that you enter a placeholder credit card during checkout and put the Gift Card Number in your order comments. We will then manually process your order, and your card will only be charged if your gift card does not cover your entire purchase.
7. What if I don’t see the edition of the book I want to order available on the website?
One More Page has listed all of Maggie’s books and editions currently available to purchase. We are unable to order or purchase other editions at this time. Please also note that the Linger hardcover edition is no longer in print and cannot be purchased through us.
8. Can I have Maggie personalize books I’ve bought through other retailers?
No, we are unable to accommodate personalization requests for books purchased through other venues. You can visit Maggie's Website to check and see if Maggie will be attending any signing events in person in the future.
9. The preorder campaign is over, but can I still get the giveaways?
One More Page Books will include swag and giveaways with orders for books purchased as part of a preorder campaign, while supplies last. We will not have additional giveaways or swag to distribute once they are gone.
10. Can you get a message to Maggie for me?
No, we cannot. You can visit Maggie's Website to get more information about how to contact Maggie.
11. What shipping options do you offer?
At the moment we only offer shipping through the United States Postal Service, however we are planning on implementing UPS or DHL for better international service in the near future. The USPS offers services such as media mail, domestic Priority Mail and First Class Package International Service. The services available through the USPS for shipping your books and tarot decks will automatically display during your checkout process. If you are local to the DC area, you also have the option to pick your order up in person at One More Page in Arlington, VA. That option will automatically show up during checkout.
12. Why do I need to pay more for Tarot shipping?
The USPS does not allow Tarot Cards to be shipped as Media Mail (the postal service's discount mailing option that only allows books to be packed in the box). As a result, if you selected Media Mail during check out for a Tarot deck, One More Page will contact you to pay an additional fee to make up the difference of the shipping fees between Media Mail and ground shipping.
13. What is your returns policy?
We are unable to accept returns of personalized books or tarot decks. Signed books or tarot decks can be returned for a refund within 30 days of the receipt of the books. Items returned for refund must be in resell-able condition. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. You will be responsible for paying for shipping to return items.
14. How will Brexit affect my book or tarot order to the UK?
One More Page Books will continue to ship books and tarot decks to the UK, complying with all new VAT rules. However, there will be changes made to the way that UK customers will order items in the future. Please check back soon for more details.
15. When do you charge me for my order?
You are charged immediately when you place your order. You are not charged when your item is shipped. You may be asked to pay an additional shipping fee if you ordered both signed and personalized books as part of a preorder campaign or if you purchased a large number of books to be shipped internationally, but you will not be charged twice for an order.
16. Who can I contact with more questions?
We’d be happy to help you with any questions you might have! We are available by email or phone at email@example.com or (703) 300-9746. Our current phone hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST.