Old Money Style: Secrets to Dressing Well for Less (The Gentleman's Edition) (Paperback)
Old Money Style: Secrets To Dressing Well for Less shows any man how to dress better every day and spend less money doing it.
This easy-to-understand manual can take you from 'couldn't care less' to 'classically well-dressed', regardless of how much or how little you know about clothes.
In Old Money Style, you'll discover how to:
- Upgrade your image regardless of your background or income level;
- Streamline your wardrobe by identifying and curating your personal 'uniform';
- Accelerate the process with the 'Starting Five'--the five essential garments you need to look great for any occasion;
- Embrace the little-known 'clothing philosophy' of America's Upper Class and make it work for you;
- Share this 'code' with your sons, enabling them to learn and benefit from it early in life;
- Wisdom, strategy, and tools--they're all here, ready for you to digest, use, and pass on...in Old Money Style.