Perfect Pitch (Diamond Brides #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Diamond Brides series.
- #2: Catching Hell (Diamond Brides #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Reaching First (Diamond Brides #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Second Thoughts (Diamond Brides #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Third Degree (Diamond Brides #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Stopping Short (Diamond Brides #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: From Left Field (Diamond Brides #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Center Stage (Diamond Brides #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Always Right (Diamond Brides #9) (Paperback): $9.99
Forbidden romance as America's sweetheart beauty queen meets a cocky pitcher in this sexy stand-alone baseball romance
Samantha Winger is using her beauty pageant title to launch a music program for kids. The only catch? She has to follow the contest's rules, maintaining absolute "decorum" in public.
That's easy, until DJ Thomas--God's gift to baseball--throws her a wild pitch. The Raleigh Rockets' star pitcher slams her in an interview, and the video goes viral.
Sam's no shrinking violet. She parlays DJ's apology into a national TV appearance--and a very unexpected, very public kiss. Soon paparazzi catch the couple in a steamy make-out session, and Sam's music program is at risk. The blazing hot relationship is threatened even more when DJ's son begs to trade in Little League for music class.
How will Sam and DJ sizzle past the sour notes to find their perfect pitch?
This spicy HEA with no cliffhanger is the first book in USA Today bestselling author Mindy Klasky's Diamond Brides baseball series.
The Diamond Brides Baseball Series:
Each book can be read on its own, and the series can be read in any order.
Perfect Pitch (DJ Thomas and Samantha Winger)
Catching Hell (Zach Ormond and Anna Benson)
Reaching First (Tyler Brock and Emily Holt)
Second Thoughts (Nick Durban and Jamie Martin)
Third Degree (Josh Cantor and Ashley Harris)
Stopping Short (Drew Marshall and Jessica Barnes)
From Left Field (Adam Sartain and Haley Thurman)
Center Stage (Ryan Green and Lindsey Ormond)
Always Right (Kyle Norton and Amanda Carter)