Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks #5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Hundred Oaks series.
- #1: Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) (MP3 CD): This book is currently not available
- #3: Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks #7) (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks #8) (Paperback): $10.99
"Breathe, Annie, Breathe is an emotional, heartfelt, and beautiful story about finding yourself after loss and learning to love. It gave me so many feels. Her best book yet."--Jennifer L. Armentrout
Annie is running from her past and from grief, but is she ready to move on?
Annie hates running. No matter how far she jogs, she can't escape the guilt that if she hadn't broken up with Kyle, he might still be alive. So to honor his memory, she starts preparing for the marathon he intended to race.
But the training is even more grueling than Annie could have imagined. Despite her coaching, she's at war with her body, her mind--and her heart. With every mile that athletic Jeremiah cheers her on, she grows more conflicted. She wants to run into his arms...and sprint in the opposite direction. For Annie, opening up to love again may be even more of a challenge than crossing the finish line.