Captain Awesome Gets a Hole-in-One (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Captain Awesome series.
- #1: Captain Awesome to the Rescue! (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Captain Awesome vs. Nacho Cheese Man (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Captain Awesome and the New Kid (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Captain Awesome Takes a Dive (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Captain Awesome, Soccer Star (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Captain Awesome Saves the Winter Wonderland (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Captain Awesome and the Ultimate Spelling Bee (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Captain Awesome vs. the Spooky, Scary House (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Captain Awesome Gets Crushed (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Captain Awesome and the Missing Elephants (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Captain Awesome vs. the Evil Babysitter (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Captain Awesome and the Easter Egg Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Captain Awesome Goes to Superhero Camp (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Captain Awesome and the Mummy's Treasure (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Captain Awesome vs. the Sinister Substitute Teacher (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Captain Awesome Meets Super Dude!: Super Special (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Captain Awesome Has the Best Snow Day Ever? (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: Captain Awesome Takes Flight (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Captain Awesome for President (Paperback): $5.99
- #21: Captain Awesome and the Trapdoor (Paperback): $5.99
- #22: Captain Awesome Says the Magic Word (Paperback): $5.99
Captain Awesome battles evil on the mini-golf course! Will the Sunnyview Superhero Squad be able to stop a cheater AND rescue a golf ball from a waterfall?
Eugene, Charlie, and Sally are going mini-golfing! But there’s a hitch. They're going mini-golfing for Meredith Mooney’s (aka Little Miss Stinky Pinky’s) birthday party. The Sunnyview Superhero Squad tries to make the best of the situation, but that situation turns sour when Meredith starts losing. Meredith does not like to lose—especially not to Eugene, who seems to be an awesome mini-golfer!
Meredith’s spirits pick up when she begins to win...and continues to win. But WAIT! Did Meredith just tap the ball into the hole with her foot when no one else was looking? Captain Awesome has discovered her secret and is about to reveal her, but first he must rescue a golf ball from a treacherous waterfall of doom!
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Captain Awesome chapter books are perfect for beginning readers!
About the Author
Stan Kirby tied a beach towel around his neck and became Super Commander Beach Boy when he was six years old. When Stan’s not creating the awesome adventures of Captain Awesome, he loves reading comic books, eating okra, and hang gliding (but not at the same time).
George O’Connor is the creator of the New York Times bestselling graphic novel series Olympians, in addition to serving as the illustrator of the Captain Awesome series. He is also the author and illustrator of the picture books Kapow!, Ker-splash, and If I Had a Triceratops. He resides in his secret Brooklyn, New York, hideout, where he uses his amazing artistic powers to strike fear in the hearts of bad guys everywhere!