Captain Awesome vs. the Evil Babysitter (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Captain Awesome series.
- #1: Captain Awesome to the Rescue! (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Captain Awesome vs. Nacho Cheese Man (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Captain Awesome and the New Kid (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Captain Awesome Takes a Dive (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Captain Awesome, Soccer Star (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Captain Awesome Saves the Winter Wonderland (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Captain Awesome and the Ultimate Spelling Bee (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Captain Awesome vs. the Spooky, Scary House (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Captain Awesome Gets Crushed (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Captain Awesome and the Missing Elephants (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Captain Awesome Gets a Hole-in-One (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Captain Awesome and the Easter Egg Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Captain Awesome Goes to Superhero Camp (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Captain Awesome and the Mummy's Treasure (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Captain Awesome vs. the Sinister Substitute Teacher (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Captain Awesome Meets Super Dude!: Super Special (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Captain Awesome Has the Best Snow Day Ever? (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: Captain Awesome Takes Flight (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Captain Awesome for President (Paperback): $5.99
- #21: Captain Awesome and the Trapdoor (Paperback): $5.99
- #22: Captain Awesome Says the Magic Word (Paperback): $5.99
Captain Awesome is up against his greatest villain yet when he’s stuck with a babysitter for an entire weekend. Will the Sunnyview Superhero Squad prevail?
Eugene McGillicudy’s parents are going away for the weekend, and they have just said the most horrible, ear-splitting words an eight-year-old boy could hear: “Your babysitter will be here any minute.”
NO! How will Captain Awesome and the Sunnyview Superhero Squad hold their top-secret evil-fighting meetings? How will the superheroes even be able to protect Sunnyview if Captain Awesome is constantly being monitored? And when the babysitter makes Eugene do things like eat all the broccoli on his plate, and won’t let him call his best friend Charlie (aka Nacho Cheese Man), Eugene is sure she’s a villain. Will Captain Awesome be able to save himself (oh, and his little sister) from the evil babysitter?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Captain Awesome chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
About the Author
Stan Kirby tied a beach towel around his neck and became Super Commander Beach Boy when he was six years old. When Stan’s not creating the awesome adventures of Captain Awesome, he loves reading comic books, eating okra, and hang gliding (but not at the same time).
George O’Connor is the creator of the New York Times bestselling graphic novel series Olympians, in addition to serving as the illustrator of the Captain Awesome series. He is also the author and illustrator of the picture books Kapow!, Ker-splash, and If I Had a Triceratops. He resides in his secret Brooklyn, New York, hideout, where he uses his amazing artistic powers to strike fear in the hearts of bad guys everywhere!