Four Word Thinking (Game)
Available from Our Distributor (Not in Store)
Can you put two and two together? In Four Word Thinking, 2–6 players race to pair up hexagonal tiles with two-letter combinations to claim four-letter words—and victory! The domino style of play means every new card changes the available letters, so players must think FA-ST. This fun and frenzied game takes seconds to learn, minutes to play, and provides endless hours of fun for word-game enthusiasts of all ages.
- SECONDS TO LEARN, MINUTES TO PLAY, FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: The simple game mechanics and four-letter limit on words makes this game easy to learn and play, even for kids.
- QUICK GAME OF ACTION AND REACTION: Think fast! The lightning pace of Four Word Thinking will bring high energy to any game night or family gathering.
- DOMINOES MEETS BANANAGRAMS: Four Word Thinking pairs the matching aspect of dominoes with the quick wordplay of Bananagrams or Boggle for a unique game you'll love!
- A GREAT GIFT FOR WORD-GAME ENTHUSIASTS: Anyone who likes word play, or word and spelling games, will love Four Word Thinking. Plus, it comes in an eye-catching hexagonal box, making for a distinctive package.
- INCLUDES: 54 hexagonal tiles, instruction card, 72 player discs, 13 tokens. For 2–6 players ages 8 and up.