Captain Awesome vs. Nacho Cheese Man (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Captain Awesome series.
- #1: Captain Awesome to the Rescue! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Captain Awesome and the New Kid (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Captain Awesome Takes a Dive (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Captain Awesome, Soccer Star (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Captain Awesome Saves the Winter Wonderland (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Captain Awesome and the Ultimate Spelling Bee (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Captain Awesome vs. the Spooky, Scary House (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Captain Awesome Gets Crushed (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Captain Awesome and the Missing Elephants (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Captain Awesome vs. the Evil Babysitter (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Captain Awesome Gets a Hole-in-One (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Captain Awesome and the Easter Egg Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Captain Awesome Goes to Superhero Camp (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Captain Awesome and the Mummy's Treasure (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Captain Awesome vs. the Sinister Substitute Teacher (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Captain Awesome Meets Super Dude!: Super Special (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Captain Awesome Has the Best Snow Day Ever? (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: Captain Awesome Takes Flight (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Captain Awesome for President (Paperback): $5.99
- #21: Captain Awesome and the Trapdoor (Paperback): $5.99
- #22: Captain Awesome Says the Magic Word (Paperback): $5.99
Captain Awesome wonders what to do when he suspects that his superhero best friend has become…a bad guy?
Now readers between the ages of five and seven can read chapter books tailor-made for a younger level of reading comprehension. Heavily illustrated with large type, Little Simon's young chapter books let young readers feel like they are reading a “grown-up” format with subject, text, and illustrations geared specifically for their own age groups!
Eugene McGillicudy and Charlie Thomas Jones are best friends. They are also supersecret superheroes and members of the Sunnyview Superhero Squad. It’s Captain Awesome and Nacho Cheese Man to the rescue! MI-TEE!
But when Eugene and Charlie get into a fight, Captain Awesome is forced to wonder if Nacho Cheese Man might actually be…bad? In the process of sorting out good guys and bad guys, Eugene learns an important lesson about friendship—and what it really means to be a superhero.
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Captain Awesome chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
About the Author
Stan Kirby tied a beach towel around his neck and became Super Commander Beach Boy when he was six years old. When Stan’s not creating the awesome adventures of Captain Awesome, he loves reading comic books, eating okra, and hang gliding (but not at the same time).
George O’Connor is the creator of the New York Times bestselling graphic novel series Olympians, in addition to serving as the illustrator of the Captain Awesome series. He is also the author and illustrator of the picture books Kapow!, Ker-splash, and If I Had a Triceratops. He resides in his secret Brooklyn, New York, hideout, where he uses his amazing artistic powers to strike fear in the hearts of bad guys everywhere!