Are You Really Ok?: Getting Real about Who You Are, How You're Doing, and Why It Matters (Paperback)
Just Because You're a Christian Doesn't Mean You're Healthy We tend to assume we're okay--until we're not. Getting healthy is an ongoing process that requires you to stop, dig deep, and ask yourself the hard questions. In Are You Really OK? author and licensed counselor Debra Fileta challenges you to get real with who you are and how you're doing spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically so you can recognize where you need growth and healing. You'll learn to...
- understand and express your emotions in healthy and helpful ways
- get to the root of what you believe about yourself, others, and God
- recognize the influences of past traumas and replace them with God's truth
- honestly assess your own mental health, and pursue help when it's needed
- prioritize your physical wellbeing and see how it affects every other area of your life
Debra Fileta is a licensed professional counselor and the author of True Love Dates, Choosing Marriage, and Love In Every Season. A passionate speaker, she challenges people to have a psychologically and spiritually healthy approach to relationships. Debra and her husband, John, have been happily married for more than a decade and have four beautiful children. www.TrueLoveDates.com