Garfield Throws His Weight Around (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 33 in the Garfield (Numbered Paperback) series.
- #3: Garfield: Bigger Than Life (Paperback): $14.00
- #12: Garfield Out to Lunch (Prebound): $25.75
- #25: Garfield Hits the Big Time (Paperback): $7.95
- #26: Garfield Pulls His Weight (Paperback): $7.95
- #29: Garfield Tons of Fun (Paperback): $7.95
- #34: Garfield Life to the Fullest (Paperback): $7.95
- #37: Garfield Beefs Up (Paperback): $14.00
- #38: Garfield Gets Cookin': His 38th Book (Paperback): $14.00
- #42: Garfield Pigs Out (Prebound): $25.75
THE REIGNING KING OF CATS SHOWS YOU WHO'S BOSS!
GARFIELD rules his kingdom with an iron paw. No one is safe from the portly prankster! So whether he's playing snap-the-towel with the constantly clueless Odie, giving Jon a "shocking" makeover, or plotting his next line of attack on the birdbath, GARFIELD always comes out on top!
About the Author
Jim Davis was born on July 28, 1945, in Marion, Indiana. He later attended Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he distinguished himself by earning one of the lowest cumulative grade point averages in the history of the university. (Incidentally, a fellow classmate named David Letterman earned the other). The "Garfield" strip was born on June 19, 1978, syndicated in forty-one U.S. newspapers. Today it s syndicated in more than 2,100 newspapers worldwide with more than 200 million readers, leading Guinness World Records to name "Garfield" The Most Widely Syndicated Comic Strip in the World. Davis has had many successes with "Garfield, "including four Emmy Awards for Outstanding Animated Program and induction into the Licensing Hall of Fame (1998), but his most prized awards are from his peers in the National Cartoonist Society: Best Humor Strip (1981 and 1985), the Elzie Segar Award (1990), and the coveted Reuben Award (1990) for overall excellence in cartooning."